We’ve got the Right Tools to Tackle Spring Cleaning03/01/2016
While most Americans are happy to say goodbye to winter this year, ushering in spring has its own set of challenges, including facing a myriad of spring cleaning chores. At Libman, we’re up for the task with an array of terrific cleaning products to help you get your home spring-ready.
Flexible Microfiber Duster (Product #94)
Freedom Spray Mop (Product #4002)
16 oz. Freedom Multi-Surface Cleaner (Product #4008)
Microfiber & Squeegee Window Washer (Product #194)
Microfiber Sponge Cloth (Model #2103)
Spring Cleaning Tips
- Clean painted walls: Combine 1/2 cup of household ammonia, 1 teaspoon of hand dishwashing soap and 1 gallon of warm water. Soak your Libman Gator Mop (http://libman.com/products/3020/) into the solution, wring out, and wash your walls from the bottom up. Change the cleaning solution as it gets dirty and rinse the bucket with water to prevent the walls from streaking.
- Reduce dust “clouding” by spraying a little window cleaner into your Libman Large Precision Angle Broom (http://libman.com/products/205/) to keep dust and pet hair from clouding when sweeping.
- To thoroughly clean your microwave oven, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to a cup of water in a microwave safe bowl. Heat the mixture and allow to boil for approximately 5 minutes. Wipe out the inside with a Libman Microfiber Sponge Cloth (http://libman.com/products/2103/).
- Fill the Libman® Glass & Dish Wand with Scrub Brush (http://libman.com/products/1132/) with white household vinegar. Wipe down the walls and shelves inside your refrigerator. Rinse out sponge after use to prolong the life of your sponge.
- The Libman Microfiber Dust Mop (http://libman.com/products/195/) is specially designed for all those hard-to-reach places like ceilings, crown molding, above cabinets & ceiling fans. Try it out on baseboards, too.
Coupon for a Precision Angle Broom