Home / Forming Line Operator
Forming Line Operator
Handles Dept. Day shift M-Th 4a-4:30p, F 4a-3:30p or M-Th 6a-6:30p, F 4a-3:30p
- Ability, knowledge, experience in operating forming line machines in a safe and productive manner. Performing all necessary tasks with loading/unloading material required to operate the machine.
- Ability to operate a forklift in a safe manner.
- Complete all required paperwork in a timely manner with attention to detail.
- Ability to label all product produced correctly.
- Perform continuous quality inspections.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment following safety policies and OSHA guidelines.
- Ability to work independently as well as demonstrated ability to be a team player.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Employee must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 60 pounds. Must be able to open bunks without assistance. Must be able to climb on, in and around machines as necessary. Employee must have the ability to complete the following repetitive tasks. Percent involved in each applicable activity is noted.
- 100% Visual Inspection of machinery and product
- 100% Color vision
- 100% Balance
- 100% Hearing
- 100% Noise
- 100% Working without assistance
- 75% Fine Hand Manipulation
- 75% Pinching finders movements
- 40% Bending
- 40% Kneeling
- 40% Squatting
- 40% Reaching above head
- 100% Prolonged standing/walking
- 40% Twisting