Home / Maintenance Technician
M-F 6a-4:30p (with ability to stay up to 6pm and work weekend as needed) Production department
- Demonstrated ability and quick response to troubleshoot and repair mechanical issues on automated industrial manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to complete changeovers as required.
- Ability to perform routine PM’s on all automated industrial manufacturing equipment.
- Fabrication, machining, and welding as required.
- Ability to work independently while being a team player in order to achieve production goals.
- Demonstrated ability to operate automated industrial manufacturing equipment as needed.
- Assist with any 5S projects in the area.
- Ability to conduct safe practices following company and OSHA procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency.
- Knowledge and prior use of a broad range of hand tools on industrial manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge and prior experience in a manufacturing/industrial setting in an equipment maintenance role is required.
- Knowledge of PLC’s, frequency drives, and servo controls on automated industrial equipment is a plus.
- Degree and/or certificate in college or vocational school with focus on mechanical or electrical field preferred.