Night Shift Su, 6p-6a; M-Th 10p-6a; Plastics Injection Molding experience is required; Injection Molding Department
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical issues on machines.
- Complete changeovers as needed for machines.
- Perform routine PM’s pm on machines.
- Fabrication, machining, and welding as required.
- Work with team members to achieve production goals.
- Sense of urgency.
- Good communication.
- Ability to work independently and assist the team as needed.
- May need to help run machines time to time.
- Assist with any 5S projects in the area.
- Prolonged standing, ability to complete repetitive tasks such as: fine hand manipulation visual inspections, bending, kneeling, squatting, twisting, and overhead reach.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Lifting of 50lbs will be only on needed basis.
- Must apply safe working practices and follow all safety procedures in accordance to company and OSHA guidelines.
- Must be dependable/reliable Education and/or experience with mechanical repairs preferred.
- Some electrical is required.
- Ability to communicate Spanish a plus.
Employee must be able to carry, push and pull up to 40 pounds. Must also be able to lift up to 100 pounds. Employee must have the ability to complete the following repetitive tasks. Percent involved in each applicable activity is noted.
- 100% Visual Inspection of machinery and product
- 100% Color vision
- 100% Balance
- 100% Hearing
- 40% External Cold
- 40% External Heat
- 75% Noise
- 40% Wet
- 100% Working without assistance
- 100% Fine Hand Manipulation
- 100% Pinching finders movements
- 0-20% Seated Work
- 60% Bending
- 60% Kneeling
- 60% Squatting
- 60% Reaching above head
- 75-100% Prolonged standing/walking
- 75% Twisting