Home / Maintenance Technician
Night Shift Su-10p-6a; M-Th 6p-6a; Plastics Injection Molding experience is required; Injection Molding Department
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical issues on machines.
- Complete changeovers as needed for machines.
- Perform routine PM’s pm on machines.
- Fabrication, machining, and welding as required.
- Work with team members to achieve production goals.
- Sense of urgency.
- Good communication.
- Ability to work independently and assist the team as needed.
- May need to help run machines time to time.
- Assist with any 5S projects in the area.
- Prolonged standing, ability to complete repetitive tasks such as: fine hand manipulation visual inspections, bending, kneeling, squatting, twisting, and overhead reach.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Lifting of 50lbs will be only on needed basis.
- Must apply safe working practices and follow all safety procedures in accordance to company and OSHA guidelines.
- Must be dependable/reliable Education and/or experience with mechanical repairs preferred.
- Some electrical is required.
- Ability to communicate Spanish a plus.