Shipping Dept. Day shift M-F 6a-3:30p (with opportunity to work until 6p as needed)
- Prior experience pulling orders, building orders, material handling, and forklift preferred
- Pull daily assigned orders.
- Load outbound shipments and unload inbound shipments.
- Meet efficiency requirements for tasks.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment.
- Exposure to heat and cold.
- Ability to work independently.
- Teamwork is essential.
- All other duties as assigned.
Employee must be able to lift, carry, push or pull up 50 pounds. Employee must have the ability to complete the following repetitive tasks. Percent involved in each applicable activity is noted.
- 100% Visual Inspection of machinery and product
- 40% Balance
- 40% External Cold
- 40% External Heat
- 10% Noise
- 10% Wet Conditions
- 75% Working without assistance
- 40% Seated work
- 100% Bending
- 10% Kneeling
- 10% Squatting
- 40% Reaching above head
- 75% Prolonged standing/walking
- 40% Twisting