Home / Process Technician
Rotating Night Shift Injection Mold Dept.
- Perform routine start up and shut down of machines to ensure machines remain in good working order and are mechanically sound ready to produce.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot molding process to determine root cause problems and resolve quality issues to meet product quality standards.
- Must oversee operators, material handlers, and drivers to be sure materials are present and everything is on hand for production needs.
- Possess good communication skills in order to direct the activities at the molding machine and maintain good teamwork among co-workers.
- Responsible for completing all quality checks and all quality documentation in accordance with the established standards and/or as outlined by the injection molding and quality supervisor.
- Perform routine PM’s and monitor machinery to prevent nozzle leaks, oil leaks, water leaks, etc. Ability to repair basic tool and machine issues such as broken hoses, broken fittings, small oil leaks, etc.
- Responsible to manage the molding area so that it is organized, clean, and free of clutter.
- Must apply safe working practices and follow all safety procedures in accordance to company and OSHA guidelines.
- Minimum 2 year technical degree or equivalent work experience in an injection molding environment.