Home / Quality Inspector
Night Shift Su-Th 6p-6a with ability to work weekends based on run schedule;
- Inspect products to ensure they meet quality specifications.
- Work with operators to ensure they understand and are following the quality specifications.
- Work with technicians and managers to eliminate quality issues.
- Audit procedures and processes in manufacturing to verify compliance.
- Work with department managers to implement corrective actions.
- Inspect supplied materials that are received during shift; assist in the creation of work instructions and procedures for new products.
- Work with new employees to train them on quality processes and procedures.
- Previous experience in injection molding and Production is preferred.
- Must be able to work independently while possessing strong teamwork.
- Must be dependable/reliable.
- Work efficiently and maintain a composed demeanor in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication with ability to communicate in Spanish a plus.
- Maintain clean, safe work environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to walk and be on feet for 12 hours shift