Senior Software Developer
M-F 8a-4:30p (evening and weekend work may be required as needed)
The main responsibility of a Senior Software Developer is to design, develop, implement and provide maintenance of the applications that are developed at the company as well as the integration of third party software like ERP, WMS, etc. A senior developer will help mentor junior and/or intermediate developer(s) of the company and work with consulting companies assisting on the development efforts. Projects will range from small, distinct efforts to long multi-phase projects.
- Work with an agile team to estimate effort, develop, test, and maintain business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Develop across multiple projects/applications in short cycles.
- Work independently to analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Take ownership of features, and drive them to completion.
- Oversee areas of responsibilities, exercising judgement in decision-making and show initiative to solve problems.
- Complete work accurately and in a timely manner while meeting required deadlines.
- Become cross trained in other areas, and train peers on your areas of responsibility.
- Maintain subject expertise and continually further personal knowledge of both the field and trends within the profession.
- Clearly and effectively collaborate with stakeholders, peers, and management.
- Work independently to resolve problems.
- Communicate status of work to teammates and project manager(s).
- Resolve Support Tickets for maintenance of existing systems.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- 5+ years developing experience.
- 2+ years Microsoft SQL Server and SQL experience.
- 2+ years Microsoft Transact-SQL.
- 2+ years .NET Framework.
- 2+ years C# or VB.
- 2+ years Object Oriented/Functional Programming experience.
- 2+ years GIT Source Control experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Report Services.
- Knowledge of Azure Dev Ops.
- Knowledge of Syspro (ERP System).
- Knowledge of JDA (Warehouse Management System).
- 2+ years Manufacturing experience.
- 2+ years VBA experience.
- 2+ years Microsoft Access experience.