Set Up Technician
Shift- Days M-Th 6a-4:30p, F 6a-3:30p (with ability to work OT as needed)
- Must Have Prior Experience with Injection Mold Presses
- Must have a clear understanding of injection molding processes and machinery.
- Ability to change tooling, set up machines, and monitor for accurate process and cycle times.
- Set up and change injection tooling.
- Preventative maintenance of tooling.
- Adjust process to conform to quality and production standards.
- Set up of assembly stations to produce product.
- Ensure that product conforms to bill of materials.
- Verify machines are running in safe manner.
- Must apply safe working practices and follow all safety procedures in accordance to company and OSHA guidelines.
- Display a positive attitude in day to day interactions with other employees and supervisors.
- Exhibit attributes of a team player that helps his or her teammates succeed.
- Provide management with information on safety and reliability of equipment.
- Help maintain the injection department through good housekeeping practices.
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, and holidays if required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Other duties as assigned.
Employee must be able to lift and/or carry up to 40 pounds and push or pull up to 150 pounds. Employee must have the ability to complete the following repetitive tasks. Percent involved in each applicable activity is noted.
- 75% Balance
- 5% External Cold
- 5% External Heat
- 10% Noise
- 10% Wet Conditions
- 75% Working without assistance
- 40% Fine Hand Manipulation
- 40% Pinching finders movements
- 10% Seated work
- 40% Bending
- 10% Kneeling
- 40% Squatting
- 40% Reaching above head
- 75% Prolonged standing/walking
- 40% Twisting