Temporary Full Time Packer
This is a temporary summer seasonal position May-August. These are full time hours with attendance bonus, but NO benefits
Production Dept. Shift M-F 6a-3:30p (with opportunity to work overtime as needed)
- Inspect and pack appropriate number of defined product into boxes.
- Place proper labeling on boxes.
- Follow work instructions.
- Meet required efficiencies.
- Perform continuous quality inspections.
- Follow all required safety procedures.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment.
- Team work is essential.
- Other duties as assigned.
Employee must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 40 pounds. Employee must have the ability to complete the following repetitive tasks. Percent involved in each applicable activity is noted.
- 100% Visual Inspection of machinery and product
- 40% Color vision
- 40% Balance
- 75% Hearing
- 100% Noise
- 100% Working without assistance
- 100% Fine Hand Manipulation
- 100% Pinching finders movements
- 10% Seated work
- 40% Bending
- 40% Kneeling
- 10% Squatting
- 40% Reaching above head
- 100% Prolonged standing/walking
- 40% Twisting