Day Shift Office M-F 6:30a-4p; may require weekend and overtime based on workload.
This position is responsible to assist the Traffic Dept. staff, performing various clerical duties to include greeting visitors, answering phones, and scheduling and tracking outbound shipping metrics.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced office environment.
- Efficient in data entry, with strong excel experience.
- Complete check in/check out procedure for all Drivers and outbound freight.
- Print trailer inspections and checksheets for outbound order packets.
- Track shipments for on-time delivery metrics.
- Confirm/release shipments in ERP system.
- Ability to work with other personnel to resolve shipping paperwork issues.
- Order supplies.
- Print Bill of Ladings, labels, pick tickets, and packing lists.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail and well organized.
- Demonstrated ability to work in stressful situations.
- Ability to work independently following direction.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player.
- Prior experience in a traffic office, shipping office, or logistics setting a plus.