Warehouse Driver Put Away
Warehouse Dept. Day shift M-F 6a-4p
- Demonstrate safe operation of the forklift vehicle while loading and unloading automatic wrapper, performing holding scans and put away of all incoming finished goods.
- Perform Holding scans on all incoming finished goods.
- Loading and Unloading of Automatic Stretch Wrapper.
- Put away of all finished goods in the warehouse using Automated, Flow, and Drive In racking.
- Unloading in-bound trailers.
- Clear warehouse and consolidate used pallets to maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Follow all required safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment.
- Backup for Receiving Dock.
- Work without assistance.
- Team work is essential.
- Employee must be able to lift, carry, push or pull up 20 pounds. Employee must have the ability to complete the following repetitive tasks. Percent involved in each applicable activity is noted.
100% Visual Inspection of machinery and product
10% Color Vision
100% Oral Communication
40% External Cold
40% External Heat
10% Wet Conditions
40% Working without assistance
10% Fine hand manipulation
10% Pinching finger movements
10% Seated work
75% Reaching above head
100% Prolonged standing/walking