24" Multi-Surface Contractor Grade Push Broom
The Libman High Power Multi-Surface Contractor Grade Push Broom is a multi-surface push broom with a fiberglass handle for heavy-duty and contractor use. The durable 32mm thick fiberglass octagonal-shaped handle is over 3 times stronger than steel handles. The 4" long broom fibers made of recycled PET bottles are attached to a molded block. To resist flexing and deflection when sweeping heavy debris, polypropylene brackets have been added around the lower portion of the handle and secured to the block with easy-to-adjust and tighten bolts. These bolts also make it easier for you to flip the broom head and even out bristle wear. Finally, the handle features a molded grip for ergonomic use and a hanger tip for convenient storage. Cleans any surface, such as concrete, brick, wood, stone, asphalt, and more. Firm, flexible polymer fibers designed to clean and protect.
- Durable fiberglass handle for any heavy-duty use
- Polypropylene brackets provide support for the lower handle and broom block
- Cleans any surface, such as concrete, brick, wood, stone, asphalt, and more
- Firm, flexible polymer fibers designed to clean and protect
- Easy assembly, double red locking bolts
- Hanger tip for convenient storage