Posted On: February 01, 2023
Shift: 2nd shift M-F 2p-10p
- Inspect and pack product.
- Meet required efficiencies.
- Perform continuous quality inspections.
- Follow all required safety procedures.
- Follow work instructions.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Maintain clean, safe work environment.
- Teamwork is essential.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Employee must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 60 pounds.
- Employee must have the ability to complete the following repetitive tasks.
- Percent involved in each applicable activity is noted.
- 100% Visual Inspection of machinery and product
- 75% Color vision
- 75% Balance
- 75% Hearing
- 100% Noise
- 100% Working without assistance
- 75% Fine Hand Manipulation
- 75% Pinching finders movements
- 0-25% Seated work
- 40% Bending
- 40% Kneeling
- 40% Squatting
- 0-25% Reaching above head
- 75-100% Prolonged standing/walking
- 40% Twisting